Friday 21 December 2012

Swearing Budgies of the World - The Swears!

I love swears, especially creative or traditional ones, so I spent a fair bit of time compiling a list of all the greatest insults and rude words in the world, then checked them with friends and other resources to check that they were really used in the countries specified.

Here are the best ones I found for each of the budgie nationalities I have chosen. I have included translations here, for your pleasure, although I think I will leave them out of the book/posters:

France - Putain de merde! (literally 'whore of shit')

Netherlands - Kut! (cunt) and Klootzak! (scrotum)

Italy - Vaffanculo! (go fuck yourself) and Fatti una pugnetta! (have a wank)

Germany - Arschloch! (asshole), Arschgefickter! (ass-fucker) and Fick deine Mutter! (fuck your mother)

Spain - Joder! (fuck) and Coño! (cunt)

Russia - Хуй тебе в роть! (a dick in your mouth) and Заткнись, иди на хуй! (shut up and fuck you)

Poland - Kutas! (prick) and Odpierdol siê! (fuck off)

Czech Republic - Hovno! (shit) and Piča! (cunt)

Denmark - Rend mig i røven! (fuck me in the ass)

Ireland - Póg mo thóin! (kiss my arse) and Dúil mo bod! (suck my dick)

Japanese - くそったれ/kusottare (literally 'shit drip') and 屁こき/hekoki (farter)

For good old Joey and Peter from the UK, there are loads of brilliant swears to choose from. I will probably go with something from this list:

  • Bellend
  • Minge
  • Tits
  • Prick
  • Ballbag
  • Shithead
  • Wankbag
  • Twat

No comments:

Post a Comment