Friday 22 March 2013

New Uni Signage

Lizzie and I spent the day with our tutors Rupert and Matt, helping them to assemble the new uni signs and stick them up all over the building. It was a long day and by the end of it my hands were properly sore. We started by taking all the printed signs and sticking them down on self-adhesive foam board, which is awesome stuff. We then had to carefully cut out each sign with a scalpel. After a very short lunch break, where we barely had time to inhale a quite nice beef balti with rice (thanks Rupert) we set about replacing the old signs throughout the building.

Here are some really exciting photos from the day:



We got paid in shop credit for the day, which will come in handy over the next few weeks. I will probably spend the majority on self-adhesive foam board so I can mount my budgies in style. Oo-er!

No comments:

Post a Comment